Various Taurus and Sport trac items

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Poole

Reaction score
Hi Everybody in Sport trac land, I'm cleaning some things out of my garage and posting them here. I have a couple of items on EBAY, but I can terminate the auction early if somebody here wants the items.

I have for a Sport trac a complete set of side marker lights, I replaced them a few years ago with clear corners. they are in very good condition. they will fit 01 through 05 Sport tracs. I would like $10 plus shipping.

I have a complete set of rear tail lights, I replaced them with a set of Aztecca a few years ao. they are in great shape and will fit 01 through 05. I would like $20 for the set.

Now these are for a Taurus. I have 2 radio's, one is for a GL(it has the knobs) It will fit a 1996-1999 Taurus GL series car. The radio is brand new never installed in a car, it still has the factory sticker covering the faceplate.I would like $30 plus shipping. I also have another radio, these one has the EATC controls, it goes to a SE Taurus,1998, but will fit the others of the same generation. this radio works but it is used. So I would like $25. plus shipping for the items

I also have some rear tailights for a Taurus, I have both the red ones and the amber ones. I would like $15 for the set of tailights.plus shipping..

I also have a set of machined face rims high series rims for a Taurus. I would like $100 for the set plus shipping.

I have pics of the items and will send to all interested parties.

Thanks and have a good one

Bob

P.S. I do take paypal:)