verizon text with sync

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILL E

Reaction score
My new sport trac (2008) has sync.

I paried my phone and found out the text feature doesn't work. Not a surprise since it is like 5 years old.

So I was checking out which Verizon phones worked with SYNC and, at least what I could find on the internet, there is no Verizon phone that allow the text message reading/reply to work with sync.

Any real world experience???

Sync can be a bit fussy at times, go to www.syncmyride.com and look up the current list of phones that are compatible. These charts will also tell you what features will work. My old Motorola Razor did everything, but the new Moto Backflip(android) doesn't. Check into those sync upgrades, I told you about in your last post, before you buy a new phone. The upgrades may let it work. Bob

My LG cosmos does everything, I did the latest updates downloading from syncmyride and all that jazz too....

Todd Z

Syncmyride.com will give you a list of all phone companies and phones with what features are compatible with Sync. I believe there was only one Verizon phone that would support text on Sync.

Latest posts