vinyl web address

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Barlow

Reaction score
Can anyone make or know where to get vinyl letting of this wed address.

Web extremes has not responded. I don't want to pay a lot. Most places say $30 + each.

I thought of advertising the web address, either on the front WS or rear wind deflector in the font of sporttrac badging.

I saw the sticker that has been discontinued due to PO BOX issues. I rather just have the address, but the original sticker, logo would due. I probably trim it down since the address would be enough to read.

I thought since I would be advertising this site a sponsor or whoever would make the sticker/graphics affordable.

When fueling or stopped people ask about how I did something or where did I purchase my products. I always tell them about the website.

Call Rob SST the number is on his site.. , I find emails to him get lost.

Todd Z

If your sending email to [email protected] I won't be able to answer it as it's not the correct web address. www.webxtremes.com NO E in front of the X. My toll free # is listed on the web site. Or, 1-888-733-2257

20.00 plus shipping for the decal. This is just the web address decal. You will need to talk to Rich Stern about getting the logo artwork to produce the decal as I don't have it.

Hey SST, do you still have the chrome/chrome grill and tailgate overlays? I dont see any on the site.

Like Gary S.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts