Waitin' on a railcar...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry Matthews

Reaction score
Well, my Mustang has been built, (sometime last week) and has been 'bucked' by the plant to the lot to be loaded on a railcar to be shipped to the left coast! Estimated delivery date is December 18th!! So I'm hoping that it comes a bit early... :) Looks like all the aftermarket parts I ordered will have arrived by then, so it can roll right into the service bay to be 'outfitted'...

Daeron,

I was told that 'bucked' meant that it had already been built, but they didn't have a build date... It's scheduled for delivery on the 18th, so they'd better get on it if it's not built already!

Johnny B,

No, not a Shelby... too much money for the Shelby, so I got a GT California Special.

Rodger,

Airaid air intake, Headers, Hurst short throw shifter, FR500 handling package, (struts, springs, swaybars, shock tower support brace) chrome differential cover, and a Ford Racing oil filler cap... And then it's off to Audio Radio Stereo for a new Pioneer AVIC D-2 system installed!