• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Walls Ford

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad B

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
I have read many comments about Walls, and I think all were positive. My parts order was for a part on an '08 that no one can seem to find. I believe Eric was handling it, and was doing a very good job of trying to locate the correct part. The last I heard was that he was going to contact Ford direct and try to find out why we can't get the correct part. I have called back no less than four times now to try to get an answer, without any response. While I was certainly pleased with the initial help that I got, I seem to be getting nowhere now. Any advice on how I should proceed? It's been weeks now since I was told I would have an answer, and I keep calling every few days to see if they have found out anything.

Brad,

I know for a fact Eric is working on your issue, He told me on Friday he has done some "internet Answer" thing that Ford dealers do in this situation. I have no Idea what that is, But I think it is an email to the factory, or something like that....

The 4 times you called did you talk to any one.... IF so then he is working on it...

This is one of those special times that no matter what dealer you go to, you probably will not get the right part..

Todd Z

I did talk to somone each time, and the last time they said there were four of the parts on his desk, so I figured he was still at it. I'm just surprised that he hasn't called me to say what's up. For those who are curious, I'm trying to find a redundant audio switch for the steering wheel. The one I need is audio only. Every switch I have ordered or seen so far has extra options on it, like temp, bluetooth, voice or something. Seems weird that you can't get the switch that Ford installs at the factory. I'm not in a hurry, just surprised I'm not up to speed, given the service I got initially. I'm not going to complain, though, cause their service is indeed far and above what I get locally.

well, you can call them and ask for a confirmation on what is going on, that doesent hurt...

Todd Z

As a kind of new guy on the site, I won't comment much, but I sent them an email about a month or so ago and never got any reply.

Wouldn't have minded calling them, but if they don't respond to email, they shouldn't include it on the site.

Maybe they're just busy or something.

JD

John,

The e mail is a formality, The only way to contact them is via a Phone call...

Todd Z

A dealership is pretty much always busy john...

and you should call them, theyll pick up the phone, might have to go on hold for a sec, but they will pick up.

i can assure u as ive called many times to get parts and eric has always been helpful. heck he even called me back a few times with prices and such so i wouldnt have to stay on hold on the phone.

I sent them an e-mail and the answer I got was to call them and they were experiencing e-mail system problems. It may not be fixed yet

jj

Latest posts