wanted a jet chip for 2004 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Carter

Reaction score
I am looking for a chip for a 2004 ST either a jet chip or super chiporanother good one that will work on a 2004 Idon't want one I need to send in and get changed to fit mine either

Hi Bob,

There are probably several available, however we need to know your computer code. I have one that I got from Apten which is a "Super Chips" chip. It is for computer code PAT1.

Which code do you have?

Jackie

Hey bro! I have an Apten Diablo 3-stage chip programmed with 1: stock setting, 2: 91 Octane Performance, 3: 93 Octane Performance. This chip is for a JXV3 computer. Works great! Firms shifting, HP, Torque, better MPG, etc. Let me know something bud! Email me or post here. My email is: [email protected] Peace bro!

Buy an Xcal2 Tuner instead. In comparison I think the chips are a waste compared to what you can do with the XCAL2.

You can purchase one from member WFOY. He is also under sites sponsors

You have to open your hood and look at the firewall, and on the left side is where the computer is at. It should have a sticker on it that gives you your "code". It will be a 4 letter code. There is a project on installing a chip in the projects. Look in the "performance" section and go the 3rd project from the bottom. Open this up and there are pictures of the computer etc.

Jackie

Bob, You can get my Diablo(Apten) chip reburned for a small cost to be applicable for your ST. Mine is programmed for a 2002 ST. Let me know something. Thanks, DD ST. Email me, dont post on here b/c I don't check on here too much. [email protected]