wanted..front safari bar

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
looking for safari bar to install on the front of my ''04'' S.T. preferably in black.The $ for new is over $200.00. I can't afford that right now.Anyone have one in good shape they want to sell?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im looking for the same, now Im thinking about getting this

Dallas

only 76.00

Last edited by a moderator:
I have that same one sitting in the back seat of my ST right now, Gary. My brother and I are working on getting it to mount with my body lift. I have the black one and it looks great. Definitely worth the money.

Gary D. in Ct. thanks for the tip but that one isn't the one I'm interested in.The one I want isn't so square,its more rounder & lower on the front bumper. Jerry in Ma.

Big D, Thank you ,thats the one.And the $ is right too.But do they sell it to fit a S.T. On that ebay website it says it only fits explorers,mountaineers,& rangers.Does that also include Sport Tracs,since the S.T. nose is different? Jerry

The bar is the same. However, the mounting brackets may be different. You can go on Westin's web site to check or call them. If they are not the same, the brackets are available for about $40 at numerous sites.

Latest posts