wanted gps!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Grimes01

Reaction score
Wanted !! i'm looking for a gps system .new or used.resonable price. if you have a old working unit laying around ,and want to sell it . let me know.....THANKS:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this if your interested

STREET PILOT GPS COLOR MAP Navigation System Nav

Here is a used (but in excellent condition) Garmin StreetPilot GPS Colormap navigation system. It plugs right into your car's lighter. The StreetPilot GPS was the first in the automotive marketplace to offer a comprehensive mapping system that was both portable and affordable. The StreetPilot GPS ColorMap takes up where its sister product left off by boasting a razor-sharp, high-resolution, 16-color display for easy map reading. ColorMap works in an auto, truck, or van.

I'm the second owner of this and only used it once,bought a cable for PC hook up as well as a 64mb card.It comes with manual on cd and dash attachment.Was going to use this with my motorcycle but there is no bracket that holds it to the handle bars.So that is the main reason why it still sits by the PC.

Would like to get $170 US plus shipping.I can e-mail pics if desired.

First dibs to g.grimes next Truc Trac

Thanks

Shawn

Latest posts