Wanted LH Fog Light!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two. One off a 2002 and another off a 2003. $40.00 will buy either one of them.

(Not in my yard, on my master list so they will be shipped direct to you via the salvage yard).

Let me know if you have an interest.

Thanks...

Hey Coastiejoe...

I need a RH foglight... but I live in Calgary, Alberta Canada... Do you ship out there? if so, how much?

Found three. This is the cheapest. I have no clue how much freight is. I will have to call them to get a total price for you if you would like..

2001 Park/Fog Lamp Front Ford Explorer Sport Trac RED 29290 $54.25 --Canadian Dollars-- $63.00

If this sounds like a fair deal let me know.

I can tell you they are cheaper in the USA but the freight would probably kill you crossing the border????

Freight will be extra. I have seen it from $7.50 to $12.50. Most charge a flat $10.

Did the search again this morning. Four more are lited at five dollars less. These sell fast, those four will be the first to go. If they are still there by noon I would be shocked.

I am in Texas and have an 02' that needs a passenger side fog light...

Dealership wanted over $100.00.... EEEEK!!!!

Can anyone point me in the right direction?? I also need an armrest cover in grey leather.

Mine has a small tear in it, and my daughter is about to "inherit" my Trac....

Latest posts