wanted... the little 07 cardboard ford promo

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
i am looking to buy the little 07 sport trac cardboard cut out that some of you rec'd from ford to promote the 07. it is about 5" in width and 4" in height and has a little prop in the back to stand it up. if anyone wants to part with one , let me know how much.

thanks

Got 1 sitting on my computer, you can have it for the second set of keys, MY floor mats, front grill , owners manual, Overlays, and any other thing you owe me !!!!!

Todd Z

since you ruined my old trac with those rain gaurds, you get NOTHING and like it !!! :D

i have to say , other than the rain gaurds, after the tweeking you did, IT LOOKS NIIIIICE !!

what i failed to tell you , i made a set of keys for each member of this website. :eek:

With no battery in the truck and no throttle body on it, your welcome to try to start it...

Todd Z

i made a set of keys for each member of this website

Thanks for the keys, Gary. I could not have gotten to the tire crank rod without them. The real fun begins when I place a call to the N.Y. State Police and let them know to check the spare tire for 26 pounds of "green leafy matter."

:D

Last edited by a moderator: