• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle For Sale Wanted to buy an Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Ford

Reaction score
I drive a 2004 Sport Trac Adrenalin. It is quickly approaching 345K miles. First, I am trying to decide whether to try and sell it whole or part it out. Second I am looking for a 2008 to 2010 Adrenalin to replace my truck. I just missed my dream truck. It was a 2009 Adrenalin Black with the full black interior, all wheel drive, V8. It only had 90K miles and I was willing to pay the $19,500 price for it, but I was too late.
I will pay a $500 finders fee if someone who knows about a 2008 to 2010 Adrenalin, V8, AWD or 4 wheel drive that I buy.
I am a inner-city High School teacher, I uses my truck to bring my Robotics students to events. I am not a rich man, and my truck has been a faithful servant for a long time,(85 miles a day round trip) but I need to start thinking about updating.
My 2004 Has had a transmission replacement at 200k, and had a trans fluid change every year since. I lost a head gasket at 300K, and decided to install a used motor with only 90K miles. at that time it had all outside gaskets replaced along with water pump, metal thermostat housing, Ford factory radiator and all sensors. Last year I replaced the transfer case and both driveshafts with used units with less than 90k miles. Alternator and battery with in the last 6 months.
The plastic body to frame bushings need to be replaced. The only rust that it has in in the front radiator support(the fog lights are about a 1/2 inch below their opening), also the running boards front mount is getting week. Headliner is showing its age but the overall condition of the truck is really nice. I still drive it 85 plus miles everyday. The truck is located in New Jersey.
If someone is interested in parts. 5 really nice Adrenalin chrome wheels, great running 4.0 motor, clean shifting trans, transferase, Grey leather interior, clean doors, fenders, bed, adrenalin bumpers. Please reach out to me, but I would like to sell it to someone who will drive it.

admin, please move this to an apposite thread before deleting it if it is in the wrong thread.

Attachments

• IMG_3205[1].JPG
    IMG_3205[1].JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 3

Latest posts