Was "wheel spacers". Attn: Jerry Gerner

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve McKellop

Reaction score
Didn't want to continue the off topic posts on the original thread.

Been waiting on this one to come up for sale. Maybe it won't go too high. An uncle of mine wants it.

Steve

Holy smoke! That '03 4x2 brought $5450.00 ! ! Never would have thought that! I quit at $4500.

That one on eBay went for a reasonable price. Not a great price but reasonable.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I saw the one on eBay go fairly cheap. The ST on this auction looks like it would be a real easy fix. I didn't sign up for the auction site but what is that one going for? Did they start the auction yet?

:smile0006::smile0012:

That's the one I'm talking about...........sold. $5450 and it would have been a super easy fix. Guess that's why it brought too much $$.

There was slight damage to the frame horns, front and rear, and a little body damage but not a big deal. Wholesale Black Book was about $9K, repair costs would have been $2K +/-, knock off $1500 for salvage history. Figuring that you'd have a vehicle worth $8500 and have $7400 in it provided you didn't find a surprise somewhere. Had it been a 4x4 I'd have gone another $1200 or so. I just like a little more breathing room than that, even for my own use.

Latest posts