Well I was giving today...LOL

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WXMotorSports DecalsPartsAccs

Reaction score
Customer orders a F-150 stripe kit for a 2006 model, 2pc kit. I order the correct kit from my vendor but they ship the old body style, 2000-2003, 3pc kit.

Customer has a "Body Shop" install it they notice they're are 3 pcs and proceed with the installation.

Hood piece goes on, 2nd piece, what this doesn't fit anything, 3pc for the tail gate doesn't look right but we will make it work.

Body Shop calls customer. I think they sent the wrong kit after they tried to install all of it.

Customer calls very irate and I listen and not argue. I tell him sounds like the wrong kit was shipped do you want the correct kit shipped? No, I want a 50% refund as the hood looks fine but the tail gate is wrong but the Body Shop says they can make it work. Ok, no problem I'll issue the refund.

I mention in the future please double check to make sure you get the correct order as stated in the install directions with any company you order from.

This morning I get an email from him requesting a full refund because the body shop screwed the tail gate up, the portion I just refunded.

I sent him an email, I agree here is the rest of the refund.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are to nice. I sell a lot of things on EBAY and it comes down to the fact that some people do not read instructions or auction details, they just act. I have had people try to return things that were wrong for their application, even though it was CLEARLY stated in an auction what it was for. Sometimes dealing with people hurts :(

i have to agree with pnoid, people pull all kinds of stunts

i would say OK i will issue the balance of the refund once i receive

the decals back to verify that you DID receive the wrong set.

shouldnt be too hard to get the hood decal back off and ship it back.

I thought about doing that Rich M but it was less of a headache the route I took. The guy yesterday, a SGT of all things was a complete ass. I just listened to him as he kept on going and going after I already agreed to his refund. I did ask why they didn't check to see if it was the correct size before installation.

well all i can say is you are too nice.

hopefully karma will follow you for that one

Sometimes you bite the bullet to keep the customer service top notch.

You did the right thing with out customers you got no business.

SST sometimes a jestor like this turns an irate customer in to one of your biggest fans!

You know what they say one Ah $h*t wipes out 10 atta boys!:p

Pete

Latest posts