What components do you all use?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Mackey

Reaction score
I had a pair of Image Dynamic CXS64 comps, but ended up not fitting well at all in my '02 Trac. I need some in the $200, so I was thinking of getting the Alpine SPX-177R comps. What do you guys think?

Haven't heard those, i have the mb quart reference series components in my doors. They sound great and can be had for about 200 on sounddomain, i highly recommend them.

In the Trac:

Alpine Deck

Pioneer Speakers

Kenwood amp

Rocford Fosgate Sub

In the SVT Focus:

Eclispe Deck

Kenwood Speakers

Pioneer Sub

Kenwood Amps

Big names audio companies seem to do well for me.

They fit fine with a little wood support i put in, and i liked the fact that i could just put them right where they're supposed to be without having to cut a seperate hole for the mids. I put the crossovers for the front under me, and the crossovers for the back under the passenger seats. The amps for the components and the sub are in the compartment behind the back seats along with the mp3 changer.

BigD, how's the bass with that setup? I have a set of Type-S's, components for the front and coaxs for the rear, but I'm also gonna use an 8" Kicker.

Latest posts