what happend

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He posted a weblink to a site that was offensive to one of our long-time members here. He did pull the link, but then Chris then posted 'as his father' to apologize for his 'sons' actions. He also pulled that apology, too.

I tried to warn you 2.....

But who listens to me any way....

Todd Z

It was a racist video in which the jackass picks up some day workers in his truck and drives fast over bumps laughing about it then drives to the immigration office, starts honking the horn and laughs when the guys jump out and scatter, all the while calling them derogatory names.

The whole point of the video was to screw with these guys and have "fun" at their expense. It was sickening to watch someone actually doing this. Very stupid, very juvenile, very mean.

Gavin,

If you ever do crap like that again, I will persoinally hunt you down and hurt you!!!

'nuff said.

Tom

Gavin and Caymen, you guys are some real sick puppies. I think you need to have your fathers get on here and appologize for the inappropriate behavior you two have displayed on here!!!!!!:lol:;)

TO ALL MEMBERS!!!

My son Tom has been making a mess around here. I wan't to say sorry for his actions. As of right now, he has been thrown out of the house. He is a good kid, he just does bad things.

Hopefully I will be able to re-join the website and learn from everyone here.

Thanks for your time.

Tom

Tom:

THAT IS SICK SICK SICK.

I am so disgusted now. I think I am going to vomit.

This post will probably get me banned from this board forever, but I feel that I have to post it to show you how severely I feel hurt:

I clicked on the link in Gavin's post, and the Caddy website came up... I almost didn't know it was a joke, as I go to that site quite often now because of the Escalade. (I'm looking to see what General Mayhem has out for factory accessories!) Wasn't until I clicked on the other link and saw that ugly Ridgeline that I 'got it'... :)

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts