What have you got for your trac lately??

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you are saying is that is can fit under the hood?

Wow, there were people here saying it would not fit since it was built off the Sport chassis and no V8 was ever available in a Sport.

Tom

Tom, I thought it wouldn't fit without chassis/firewall modification.

I got new gauge overlays, I'm about to get new Hankook tires, and a new nut behind the wheel (Dad).

JKII,

Where did you order your lowering components from, for the 2 inch lowering back? And....How much did the air bag suspension cost? Where did u get it and how much did it cost to install?

I actually have 3 inch blocks now. Sold the 2 inch ones. I got them from a friend who took them off his truck. I dont have the complete bag setup yet. But so far the cost is about $1,200 or so. As for the parts I got them from different online sites. I got most of it though from Can-Do Specialties. Its not installed yet. I'm hoping for a mid to late January for install.

Im looking for some good lowerking blocks to drop mine 3 inches but its hard here in germany. Will the belltech universal lowering blocks work for my sport trac

It will clear the hood. I used custom motor mounts. The front of my frame was also z'd so that put me a lil closer. You just have to lower it down as far as you can to the steering gear.

Mine may have the 07 front end on it also.. ;) I am debating on it now..

23b do a new supercharged range rover front end. it be different, ive been thinkin bout it for my 95 ranger splash...

23b do a new supercharged range rover front end

Dammnn. I've been trying to locate parts for that couple months.

how much would a conversion like that cost....

Seeing how I might have to go through a Dealer to get them.... Upwards of $3000 for just parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Range-Rover-2006-Supercharged-Retrofit-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ36475QQihZ007QQitemZ170027673571QQrdZ1

I had thought about the RangeRover front, a while back in sport truck magazine they had a ranger rendering with it done. Looked nice, I called for prices and parts are wayyyyyyy to much. Plus keeping with the sport trac if I ever sale it, it will keep the ST enthusiast happy.:D

Latest posts