What is everyone doing for spring break?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katie west

Reaction score
Just thought I would ask what you all are doing for spring break. I'm taking my kids to disneyland. I have never been there and thought it would be fun for the family. Just thought I would see what everyone else is up to. Have a good springbreak.:cool: Katie :cool:

Huh ! Spring break was last month in our schools. We did not do much of anything. My wife teaches 2cnd grade, so she used the time off for doctors and things she doesnt get much time for...anyone that says teachers are overpaid and only work 8hrs mon to fri, is full of crap....:eek:

My spring break was last week. Nothing special but I am going to Orlando May 1 for Universal/Disney trip:D

Katie, I wonder if you'll bump into another member here that's going to Disneyland in Anaheim. I myself won't be doing anything out of the ordinary.

Don't go to school, But I will be working around the house, April 1 starts the work outside season for me..

Todd Z

i havent done spring break in almost 12 years, but hopefully putting on new rims and tires on the trac sunday. and one more thing katie where did you get the lift done and who makes the lift kit on the truck-paul

Paul

4 inch superlift..

Todd Z

Yes its the superlift 4 inch and it does fit on the 2004 and I bought it from 4wheelparts and then I had a bad bad bad time with them I had cascade offroad put it on and they did a great job I will get everything from them. Katie

Mine was 2 weeks ago, I went to Germany and Italy. Was the best time ive ever had, and I wanna go back so bad. Heres a pic of me at the Colosseum.

[Broken External Image]:

:D:D:D

boodro

I get good Friday off. My kids get a long weekend too. We're taking my middle boy and a couple of his friends to see a movie for his 10th birthday. It's no MTV beach party but it'll do.:cool:

I'm taking Friday off to work in my yard and play around the house. Maybe I'll give the SportTrac a well-needed cleaning inside!

I agree about teachers: Good ones do not work 8 hours a day and just 5 days a week (they can't--too busy grading papers, reviewing and re-writing lesson plans, researching their content, working with other teachers, etc.). Good ones certainly don't get 3 months off during the summer either (they can't--too busy taking more classes, revising their curriculum, doing externships, and other professional development). Teacher's pay around here isn't too bad after they have been teaching for 10 years, but beginning teachers often don't make much at all.