What Your Car Says About You

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The kind of wheels you drive speaks volumes about your personality and lifestyle.

When you see a red convertible sports coupe zooming down the highway, driven by a fiftysomething, balding man with a young blond woman in the passenger seat, two words are likely to pop into your head: midlife crisis.

That may not be the case at all. He could be giving the car--and even a driving lesson--to his college-graduating daughter. But it is true that the car you drive conveys an impression about you, right or wrong. And if perception is important to you, it makes sense to think twice about what kind of car you buy.

"In this kind of economic climate, the kind of image you project is much more important, because you may not want to show off in front of a neighbor who is having a hard time even if you are not," says Wesley Brown, a partner in Iceology, a California-based consumer research and trend consulting firm. "Your car makes a strong statement about who you are."

For the rest of the story . . .

Now, if that had said "A Blue convertible sports coupe zooming down the highway, driven by a fiftysomething, graying man with a young blond woman in the passenger seat, two words are likely to pop into your head: midlife crisis.", I'd have been worried!!!

:D

I dont know if any thing would fit me exactly. I have had everything from, 4dr econo, 2dr econo, motorcycles, vans, 1 old pickup, sports coupes, 4dr sedans, 2dr sedans, performance pony cars, now the trac..:)

I suppose that makes me moody..:lol:

Eddie

Midlife crisis is a good thing:) nothing like knocking 20 years off our 60 yr old butts better than 450 ponys on a nice weekend drive (keeps ya young).

Got a bud in the hood that drives a G.T.40 about once a month, go's to work every day.

Played for the niners (center) 1949/1952

and he is 86.Happy guy when he comes home from his drive:)

Whenever I see a guy driving a big ass vehicle like a Hummer I can't help but think he must have a really small penis. :p

interesting article in the listing.

best/worst performing cars:

tom,

it said toyota/honda claim the best performing vehicles.

the masses are telling you something ;)

Train Trac,

I didn't even think about it when I cut & pasted it, and changed the red to blue...

Maybe I don't see too well anymore. I guess I need to have my 23 y.o. g/f proofread it before I post it, like I do for her homework!

They can claim anything they want. It doesn't mean they are right.

Tom is right about that. Around here, back to back comercials. Ford claims they have the best selling truck in Texas. 5 minutes later Chevy claims they have the best selling truck in Texas. Whos' right...:lol:

Latest posts