What your wheels say about you

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was compensating for my bucket of a 95 Ranger, which had 3.0L, crank windows, regular cab, dirty cloth bench, cassette player, 14-inchers, all with the famous Ranger "lean". However, she got me from point A to B, had room for me and my girlfriend, had the bed to haul stuff when needed, and was relatively fun to drive.

When the time came to upgrade, it was between the Tacoma, Frontier, and the Sport Trac. Of course, I ended up with the Sport Trac and from there I spoiled myself with leather seating (heated!), sunroof, power everything, Audiophile sound system, and premium trim. That stuff I didn't need...but it's my money and I deserved it.

But most of all, along JKII's lines, it's the perfect size. LOL. Oh crap, gen1 is classified as compact. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally any guy that puts Trucknutz on a car is Gay. Think about it. If you ride a girl everywhere, you are a pimp. Yopu ride a guy everywhere, that means you are gay.

My Trac is a girl.

Tom