What your wheels say about you

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What Your Car Says to the Opposite Sex

by Jacqueline Mitchell

Thursday, March 27, 2008

provided by Forbes.com

Can't seem to catch the attention of that certain someone? You may be driving him or her away before you even open your car door.

That's because your ride says more about you than you might imagine.

A man pulling up to a ritzy restaurant in a two-seater Porsche 911 sends a signal that he is a determined, highly successful, middle-aged professional. The guy behind the wheel of an Audi RS4 sedan is confident, shopping on Rodeo Drive or making deals on Wall Street.

More from Forbes.com:

• In Pictures: What Your Car Says to the Opposite Sex

• In Pictures: What Your Car Says About You

• In Pictures: Most Popular Cars for Men and Women

Women aren't exempt from scrutiny though. A female in a Lexus RX 350 sport utility vehicle is most likely a college-educated professional who is married with children. But the woman driving a Jaguar XF is a lover of luxury who is just as likely to be single or married.

"The XF is extremely modern," says Anne Clinard, a Jaguar North America spokeswoman. "It says that I am an individual who has a strong sense of self and appreciates the finer things in life. People know you have discerning tastes and that you are not afraid to stand out and drive something different than what your neighbors may drive."

Behind The Brands

Automakers like Jaguar know that a car is more than transportation for some; it is an extension of the driver's image.

----------------------------------------

Click on link for the rest of the story . . .

mine says im a broke college student that drives to fast and doesnt get a chance to keep it as clean as he would like. and that im a little smaller than i would like to be. (the truck is smalled that i would like it to be that is);) i really really want to lift my trac

Mine says "it is my ride" and if you dont like it too bad..

A man pulling up to a ritzy restaurant in a two-seater Porsche 911 sends a signal that he is a determined, highly successful, middle-aged professional. ( And also in debt, and probably has a short little weiner and needs to compensate for it):lol:

The guy behind the wheel of an Audi RS4 sedan is confident, shopping on Rodeo Drive or making deals on Wall Street. (Or in debt with a wife and 2-5 kids):p

haha those may be true chad but many people would argue that your truck is so big as in lifted because you are compensating for a short little weiner. but i dont care what they think i want mine to be that tall. but im not gonna go into debt to get it there

Well I do have a short weiner:p:p:p And that is my way of compensating for it according to my lovely wife...:lol::p:huh::wub:

OK that is TMI :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, you don't lift for compensation--you lift because fat chicks can't jump lol

Now putting imitation male organs on your truck, that's just gay.

lol haha

no, rodger, its gay haha

and im guessing the people who have the blue trucknutz cant finish anything???:unsure:

lol anyway, mine says Man of Steel, since i live with 5screws and a steel plate in my ankle...

pfft... that and a little of what clay said about being a broke college student... only with the addition of a kid...

me pulling up to a sears store in my trac say's.i have some cash to spend on new tools.and i want to get away from the wife for a little while. oops make that a ritzy sears.

me pulling up to a sears store in my trac say's.i have some cash to spend on new tools.and i want to get away from the wife for a little while. oops make that a ritzy sears.

LOL This is a pretty dam creative post! I'll Chime...

When I pull up I imagine by looks it says ~ 'Gold Necklace Syndrome' = The man Likes his accessories.

Then they hear the baby pur and hear it say ~ Flashy but will eat you alive if you cross em ;)

haha... thanks guys I needed a good self induced ego boost! :p:lol::p:lol: