Wheel Spacers! I need a set of 4! Anyone have any they want to sell?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
I am looking for the wheel spacer adapters for my ST! The standard type of course are the 1.25." I am needing 4 of them! If you have 2 of them, I'll take them too! Then I'll will look for another set to go with them! I have 3 computer chips for the ST I will be willing to trade out for them! I am looking to get $100 for each chip. So if yu have a set for $100, pick a chip and its yours! I have a BRAND NEW JET Performance module, 80203 part number. I have a used Diablo (Apten) chip for a JXV3 computer programmed with 3 settings (stock, 91 and 93 octane performance tunes). Also I have a used Superchip for a JXV3 Computer programmed for 87 octane performance! The two chips work great! The JET chip I havent put in. I am looking to sell all of them! Please help me! Thanks, DD ST

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a set of spacers for my track and did not need them. The dealer would not take them back but said he would sell them. I just called him and he said he does not know where they are but he will give me a set if I tell him what bolt pattern I need. So if you let me know what you need I may can get them. I paid around 250-300 for these. Would be willing to trade for a chip and work something else out. Unless you can convince me I need two chips.

james

I hear ya bud. Yeah, of course, as all of us TRACer's know, eBay has these spacers for around $70.00 for a set of two. Seems you paid a bit much perhaps. I would be willing to trade these chips for them. I am needing the Trac lug pattern of 5x4.5. The stock stud dimension is 1/2 x 20. If you can find some spacers with about 1/4 of an inch or so longer studs than stock, let me know. The stock size will work though. Let me know what you can do. I am looking to spend no more than $150 on the billet studed spacers. Thanks, DD ST

I will call him in the morning and check and will email you back. from your post my understanding is you need the spacer to be the same as the tracts pattern and if possible add a little bit longer studs. Just want to make sure I have it right so when I get them from him I have the right ones. This will prob. be a one shot deal. Email me if I am wrong in my understanding is incorrect. I should have an answer for you before lunch.

James

You are correct. I am looking for studs to be about 1/4 of an inch longer than the stock studs perhaps. Do not order them yet! I am not 100% sure I will need the long studs! Just find out what you can get/do and also what we can both do. I appreciate it man! Thanks

DD ST

no problem. no matter what we can work something out. I am not really concerned with what I paid for them. They are not doing me any good anyway. I will just have to decide if I want a chip or not. I am new at doing any mods to vehicles other than the stereo, dvd, sub, type thing. But, no matter what we can work it out. I need to get them anyway while he remembers so I can sell them on ebay if you don't want them.

PS I also love to dive. I am advanced certified and will want to carry on this summer to the next level. Assuming that is what your name and your front tag are saying lol

James

Yeah. That will work. Just keep me posted.

Yes, I scuba dive. I have been certified now for 5 years. I haven't moved to the advanced certification though. I haven't had a need to. I go spear fishing off the coast of Louisiana about 30-40 miles offshore to the blue water and go spear fishing. It's a blast! I can't wait to get wet! I am itching to go this summer! First good weekend...........I'm going in!!! Yeah, thats what my name and tag represent! Us fellow divers! Thanks for your help!

-Gary

Gave him a call this morning and he is out. Will be in about 12, so I will let you know something after I speak with him.

James

I should have a brand new set this week. Just got off the phone and he is going to order them to replace mine b/c he sold them and never told me. go figure. lol. Anyway, lets talk about how you want to handle this if you still want them. Still unsure about the chips. Can you tell me about what they do. I am looking at getting the motor that is being advertised on here b/c my trac already had 150k miles. So, I might just sell them out right. I don't know. I diff don't want anything to decrease milage. I drive about 2-3k miles per month. lol If you would rather talk on the phone to hammer out the details let me know and I will email you my phone #. We can work something out.

James

Ebay has them, these are the same ones I have on my st, 66.45 With shipping for 2.

Todd Z

Latest posts