Where can I get the HD pinstripe?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Griffith 2

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've seen a couple tracs with the pinstripe that turns into flames at the ends, on the bed of the truck. (like a Harley Davidson kit) Where can I get these? I'm tryin to find em' in silver or gray. Thanks for any help.

:cool:

Thanks Todd.. I've been on their site a hundred times and didn't notice them. I got my emblems from there. Thanks again for the help.

Nope. I'd never done anything like it before. I just followed the instructions. The best advice I could give you is take your time. That's the key. Don't rush it, just do it slowly and they should go on just fine.

I got mine from www.graphixfactory.net on the internet. They were to short (measured for a sport, not sporttrac) and his customer service sucked. Finally got action after I notified the CC company. I had a local shop add some tape to make them the right length.

I have to echo everyone else on here..... support webxtremes. He's a sponsor that helps us keep the lights on here. :)

I also got mine from graphixfactory and they were also too short. I told the company but didn't expect any result. I gave them away to a member at one of the ATL meets. About a month later, I got a package from them, with correctly sized stripes and flames, so I put em on, heck, almost 2 years ago and they still look great.

edit: had to post a pic too, lol.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sent an e-mail off to sales at webextremes, I have to have those for my 05. Sorrry, Jeff, a great idea has to be coppied. I'm looking to put on tan or beige on mine though because of the tan leather interior. I figure I will do the tie-down replacement at the same time and maybe save a bit on postage. :) Is there a trick to changing the tie-downs like doing one screw at a time or something like that.

Gerry

Latest posts