Where to buy bumpers?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melody Owens

Reaction score
On my way home last night I got bumped due to a guy being rear-ended in back of me pushing his truck into mine, thanks to a 17 yr old kid driving dads new H2 Hummer who didn't stop in time. The right side of my bumper is a bit lower than the left side now, its scratched, one of the little plastic covers over the lights on the license plate got knocked off (I have it.) It doesn't look bad at all, but I'm picky as hell and want it fixed. I'm sure insurance will take care of everything, but where can I buy the rear bumper, and what other parts will I need? Thanks in advance! Oh yeah, happy turkey day!

The insurance body shop will get all the parts, it is not your responsibility to get the parts...

Todd Z

My boyfriend is going to do the work, I don't trust anyone else touching my truck. The Ford dealership already messed it up once. Plus I don't have time to leave it in the shop for any length of time and I'm only 22, can't get a rental car.

Any way, any ford dealer will have the parts, or try local junk yards...

A member here Coastiejoe can do a nation wide or a local search for you based on your zip code and find any thing used that you need...

Todd Z

Post your zip code and I will send you a list.

NOTE: Do it today as I am leaving for London mid-day tomorrow for three days...

lol don't trust other shops... wow is your boyfriend an ASE certified technician? But good thing he doesn't have to paint the bumper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts