Which Trac owns?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ark Hoot

Reaction score
Which Trac was/is the most expensive?

And which Trac has the most features?

My 2003 has a factory sticker of 31,500. I was at the local steeler the other day and saw a new 2007

Trac with similar options for thousands less. Go figure.

It seems Ford deleted some features such as dual power seats, rear power window, etc so they could drop the price. I went to the MSN car comparison site and compared the Trac with Chevy, Dodge, Toyota and Nissan. The Trac comes out around four thousand higher than any of them,:wub:

My guess would be an '05 Adrenalin. My '05 base XLT is pretty minimally equipped, L/S rear and bed extender are the only options, and it stickered for a little over $29,000.

I saw an 07 yesterday that was stickered at $30,500. Don't remember all the options but it was v6, 2wd, tan int.,factory bed cover-thats all i remember. I do like the seats(the feel when I set in them) better in my 01 than the 07.

Mine was much the same as Sal A's, except mine was just about 1k less (4x2) and T-red vs White. Of course, I didn't pay that price (it had been on the lot for a couple of months and the 02's were due out shortly)....

'05 XLT Premium, Black with tan leather, dual power 6-way front seats with heated seat option

and power lumber supports, auto-sunroof with one-touch operation, rear heat-air outlets

with fan control, Premium aluminum wheels, 17",

Pioneer single disc Audio, 4 speakers, PW., PDL., Trip computer with Auto-Dimming rear

view mirror, Compass and Temp Deluxe overhead console, Locking Dual-Fold bed cover,

limited-slip rear differential with lifetime syn-fluid, towing package: includes auxilliary PS

cooler, trans cooler, and oil cooler, painted f & r fascias, foglamps, automatic headlights

with auto-sense dimming, running boards, PDBL(!), Rain-Sense automatic wipers with

speed-sensitive delay feature, remote security-locking with drivers door keypad, berber

front and rear floor mats with "SPORT TRAC" logo, power mirrors, and I'm sure a couple

of the nuts and bolts are Gold-Plated, somewhere! Listed (sticker) for $31,888, with my

wife's Ford plan, rebates, FoMoCo Credit financing discount, Ford Owner Loyalty Rebate,

(since we already owned a Ford, but I actually traded in my '02 Silverado for it, so I

got another) $500 rebate for a Conquest Sale!!!, dropped it down to $24,994!

Can't beat that deal with a stick!!! $6,894 back in my pocket!:wub::wub::wub: