• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted wind deflector

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonbbt

Reaction score

is there is a site sponsor that makes the wind deflector for the 03 st. and anyone have the link?

thanks

Windows, hood, sunroof, or rear bed window?

There are no site sponsors anymore. And as asked what location ?? EBay or amazon.

just got a extra set for my 2004, as he said amazon, ya need to figure out in channel or tape on, i like in channel but they still have back window visors which are way nice for venting back. ya can not notice windows are down a inch when parking so heat vents out.

Last edited:
I've used several different brands of in channel window visors including EGR, AVS, and WeatherTech. IMO, WeatherTech is the nicest looking, lowest profile, and best fitting. Slightly pricier than other name brands, but worth it. Just wish WT made custom fit floor liners for Sport Tracs. Tried Explorer liners and they weren't even close. Probably because of the rubber floor without carpet.

For rear bed "breezeway" visors there's only OEM and the tape on GT Styling (GTS) 57315 that reportedly fits 2007-10 (Gen 2) also.

Regarding bug deflectors for the hood I won't go there because I'd NEVER install one on my ST.

I've used several different brands of in channel window visors including EGR, AVS, and WeatherTech. IMO, WeatherTech is the nicest looking, lowest profile, and best fitting. Slightly pricier than other name brands, but worth it. Just wish WT made custom fit floor liners for Sport Tracs. Tried Explorer liners and they weren't even close. Probably because of the rubber floor without carpet.

For rear bed "breezeway" visors there's only OEM and the tape on GT Styling (GTS) 57315 that reportedly fits 2007-10 (Gen 2) also.

Regarding bug deflectors for the hood I won't go there because I'd NEVER install one on my ST.
I can confirm the GTS 57315 fits gen 2. My 2010

Attachments

• Sport trac.jpg
    Sport trac.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts