wow...im speachless

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Dziubina

Reaction score
is this even legal??? i was actually next to this truck...its a 2003 super duty, custom 2' suspension lift, 49' tires, 2 tuners, 6" NTX full exhaust, and on and on...interior had 3 10" JL full DVD, and way too much to to list... i was barely able to reach the door handles...sick truck though

Reminds me of a Suburban I saw about two weeks ago...it musta been 50' long, had about 6 doors per side, lifted as high as that one, topped off with bright red paint. It was wicked.

when i was next to it, they were in the process of getting one. they couldnt bolt an aftermarket one on because they were only 1 step at the time. they were making a 3 step ladder i believe. never followed up. asking price was $40k at the time. not sure if it sold or what happened to it.

My boss just bought an 02 F250 Superduty with 48 inch times on 20 inch rims with approx 28 inches of lift. I'll take a pic of the ST next to it this week . . he's gone one of his boy's firebird underneath it . .

Personally, I think there should be some limit to how high or low you can alter the ride height of any vehicle driven on the public highways.

Auto makers have gone through a lot of expense to match bumper heights for some reasonable safety standards. When you raise a vehicle that high and hit someone you are very likely going to take someone's head off.

...Rich

Most states have bumper height limits . . that can easily be defeated by putting on a brush guard or some sort of steel lower bumper.

Some states have restrictions on how high the bumper can be off the ground as well as how far the tires stick out of the fender wells. I can appreciate all the hard work and custom fab work but it's over the top and not practical. Maybe a show truck...that you have to trailer in...LOL

Looks like coil-overs and not airbags. Bagged, you could keep it legal and raise it for shows.

How legal that all is depends on the state.

Latest posts