WTB: 12" Sub box for underseat

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
I am looking for a SINGLE 12" subwoofer enclosure to put under the rear seat. Please let me know something. Thanks, DD ST

I appreciate the plug but I don't make any underseat boxes. I've only seen 1 or 2 people who have made 12's fit under the seat.

Good luck.

JD, Can you make a size 12 box that possibly extends a bit farther towards the driver side rear seat and/OR sticks out about 2 inches past the front of the rear seat instead of flush with the front as the 10" is? Thanks, DD ST

I don't understand what your asking.

Do you want to have the 40 seat folded down and have the 12 fit there and not be able to fold up/latch the 40 seat?

Sorry, no. The way the 10" box fits under the seat, it doesn't stick out far past the front of the 60 seat correct? Meaning if someone sits there, there is no interference to where they put their feet. Well, if you make a 12" box, it would stick out just a bit from the underside of the seat, in return making a slight ledge extending from the front side of the seat on the floor. Also it would be a bit longer of a box that extends to the edge of the 40 seat, not going underneath the 40 seat. I know this is hard to word. Sorry, DD ST

Sorry, no. The way the 10" box fits under the seat, it doesn't stick out far past the front of the 60 seat correct? Meaning if someone sits there, there is no interference to where they put their feet. Well, if you make a 12" box, it would stick out just a bit from the underside of the seat, in return making a slight ledge extending from the front side of the seat on the floor. Also it would be a bit longer of a box that extends to the edge of the 40 seat, not going underneath the 40 seat. I know this is hard to word. Sorry, DD ST