• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vehicle Wanted WTB 2008-2010 4.6 LTD or Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Hare

Reaction score
Hi All Again - I joined here ages ago but haven't been very active. But I'm back!

I'm looking for my 3rd ST. I want a 2008+ either a Limited 4.6 or an Adrenalin 4.6, preferably under 90k miles. I'm willing to go anywhere in North America.
I just started looking. I did see somebodies suggestion to try FB Marketplace, I will do that. Any other ideas/leads are much appreciated.
Regards, Robert

I have a 2010 Adrenalin, 68,280 miles.
4.6L all wheel drive, catback exhaust, backup camera, locking tailgate.
Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S XL tires with 7000 miles there about.
No navigation display.
Driver's seat does not go up or down, just front/back, recent failure.
Bed x-tender.
Air conditioner fixed, transmission plastic plug fixed.
Overall, very good condition.
Asking 16,500.
Located in York, PA.

I'm the original owner of a Black/Black 2010 4.6l AWD Adrenaline with only ~62k miles. I bought it new at Ricart Ford in Feb 2011. Installed K&N cold air intake, zabtech trottle body, and 3 tunes from Torrie at Unleashed tuning (87e, 87p, and 93p). I kept the factory intake and throttle body they go with it. New interstate battery. Bridgestone Dueler H/L tires with less than 6k miles on them. Had the factory rims redone in hyper silver powder coat by Wheel medic. I actually have a 5th spare rim to match with a mounted tire. Powerstop brakes all around. Clean carfax (no accidents) all glass is original. Garage kept. I'm interested in selling.

I'm the original owner of a Black/Black 2010 4.6l AWD Adrenaline with only ~62k miles. I bought it new at Ricart Ford in Feb 2011. Installed K&N cold air intake, zabtech trottle body, and 3 tunes from Torrie at Unleashed tuning (87e, 87p, and 93p). I kept the factory intake and throttle body they go with it. New interstate battery. Bridgestone Dueler H/L tires with less than 6k miles on them. Had the factory rims redone in hyper silver powder coat by Wheel medic. I actually have a 5th spare rim to match with a mounted tire. Powerstop brakes all around. Clean carfax (no accidents) all glass is original. Garage kept. I'm interested in selling.
Hey 641H,
How do you like the Powerstop brake kit? Was thinking about swapping when it is time for a brake job.

Is the kit simply pads or rotors & pads?
I installed red calipers on my ‘10 STA, but it feels like the rotors should be swapped.

Yes, interested. I sent you a PM.

Hey 641H,
How do you like the Powerstop brake kit? Was thinking about swapping when it is time for a brake job.
There good. The price of the powerstop kit on amazon is good. The kit is pads, rotors and retainer clips for the pads. Mine kit didn't include replacement guide pins. I've also put a Hawk performance kit on another car and liked those as well.

Speaking of brakes. When I am due for pads/rotors, I'd like to have installed complete kits including calipers (painted). I know some of you have done this, so I'd like a recommendation that won't break the bank but give me a little better performance and appearance. Thanks to all.

Hi All Again - I joined here ages ago but haven't been very active. But I'm back!

I'm looking for my 3rd ST. I want a 2008+ either a Limited 4.6 or an Adrenalin 4.6, preferably under 90k miles. I'm willing to go anywhere in North America.
I just started looking. I did see somebodies suggestion to try FB Marketplace, I will do that. Any other ideas/leads are much appreciated.
Regards, Robert
Hi Robert. I have a 2007 ST Limited with V8. It now has about 72,000 miles. A move to Mexico is forcing the sale as we are only bringing 1 car. Let me know if you are still interested. I probably will not sell the truck until July when we move. Cheers, Ted.

Hey 641H,
I really like my PowerStop brake kit. I did the pads/rotors kit. Yep, Amazon PowerStop store. Low/No brake dust, but slotted rotors will wear pads a little quicker. I get about 35K or so on a set, daily driver. MY ST has 170,000 miles on the ticker.

Hi Robert. I have a 2007 ST Limited with V8. It now has about 72,000 miles. A move to Mexico is forcing the sale as we are only bringing 1 car. Let me know if you are still interested. I probably will not sell the truck until July when we move. Cheers, Ted.
Hi Robert, I have a 2010 ST Adrenaline with 87, miles. Red in color. With black leather. Please let me know if you are interested.

Latest posts