WTB Bed Extender mounting brackets for 01 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tien N

Reaction score
I got a bed extender (w/ pins) for my 01 ST but it seems the two side mounting brackets on the rear bed were removed. So now I'm unable to install the bed extender unless I can get a hold of these brackets. Dealership does not sell it so was hoping someone here has a spare pair or just isn't using theirs. Let me know, thanks. :)

<-----------Click on the sponsors on the Left....

Our Sponsors Walls Ford does sell them and will ship to you..

Todd Z

You might want to read this thread...

http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/msgboard9e.asp?BOARDNAME=MSG&VIEW=1088889&sitename=mysporttrac&LAST=3/5/2008_11:46:56_AM

Thanks for the link Truelight, but it's actually the mounting boxes on the truck bed itself that are missing. These boxes allows the connection of the bed extender to the truck bed itself. I got the pic off the link and highlighted the part I'm referring to.

[Broken External Image]:

Todd Z, does Walls Ford carry this part? I brought my truck to the dealership and the parts guy said they don't carry that individual part unless you buy the entire truck bed! I was hoping anyone here who doesn't use a bed extender could just simply remove it from their bed and sell it to me since it isn't being used anyways. :)

Yes, they do, Call them

Todd Z

Latest posts