wtb fx4 ford ranger/sport trac rims

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hay Cris how did you take your rails off the top or I really mean how did you fix the holes and how did you take the threaded part out

hay Cris how did you take your rails off the top or I really mean how did you fix the holes and how did you take the threaded part out what kind of wheels are you putting on

I wanted to get rid of my 18's that i have they are 255/55r18's and put oem on i am willing to trade plus 300 for my rims, as far as the roof rails look in the project sections

I don't get it. Confused I guess...Are you looking for the oem rims or are you selling them? Cause you already have them in the pic. If you are wanting to trade. Let's see what you have.

Thanks,

i had them, stupidly, when i bought my ones now, and am looking to go back to oem, I have boss 304 18's with falken ziex tires-255/55r18

i want the oem ones again this is what i have now

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, gotcha now...They look good on your truck but not what I'm looking for, so I'll keep my OEM's awhile longer. Good luck...