WTB: OEM Tow Hooks with hardware

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What could I use in place of mounting brackets? Nuts and Washers? maybe double up 2 washers per bolt and put a nut on each bolt and roll with it? How about $45 shipped? Thanks for the reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you could get by without the mounting brackets. This project shows everything you'll need and a how to. I could do $45 shipped. Email me if you're interested.

When will your grill be in?

STCTC, If Joey has all of the hardware, I will go with his. I am sorry. I would rather have everything needed for install and not have to go around and try to find everything. Thanks!

Joey, What do you want for yours? DD ST

Just for Info. I mounted my tow hooks without the harware. The hardware is a plate and 2 bolts. The plate is drilled and tapped for bolts. When I checked with Ford, no hardware was available, service manager suggested bolts and washers. I mounted in this manner a little more difficult, required two wrenchs, but other then that easy. You need to remove bottom air dam for easier access. I also mounted Westin Guard at same time, just used longer bolts.

STCTC,

I will have to purchase nuts and washers for yours to install. Lets do $40 shipped and call it at that. If that is cool, I will send you $40 via PayPal and we can seal it. :D

Thanks, DD ST