WTB ::: Shackles & OEM Bump Stops

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiveDeep 07

Reaction score
Anyone who has lowered their ST, if you do not have any need for your OEM bump stops (front AND rear) I will take them off your hands. Also if anyone has any shackles they want to part with, let me know! Thanks, DDST

Hey DD . I have my OEM bump stops. I still have the rear ones on the ST. But have the EE ones ready to be put on. It was not top of my priority list. But let me know what you want to give for them and we can go from there. I would like to trade for something of interest. So do you have something for the ST you want to trade me for them. Let me know.

Do you have both front and rear? I don't know what you could possibly want. I don't have anything aftermarket that you may be interested in. What are some things you are looking for? How much would you want for them if I buy them from you? Thanks, DD ST

Yes I have both. I would like a pair of wheel spacers or a bed mat. And just about anything that I dont have on the ST now. And I dont know what the OEM bump stops would go for. I know I paid right at $ 100 for the EE ones. So does $ 50 sound like too much? Let me know.

DDST

Are you looking for the factory Shackles?

If you are, I have a set I need to get rid of.

Give me $15 plus whatever it costs to ship them and we have a deal.

Thanks,

Freddy