WTB......STA

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Maguire

Reaction score
hey everyone I was just wondering if anyone came across any STA recently. I want to buy a 2010 white sport trac adrenalin. I got a new job and its a good job and Its about 45 min from my house. I love my 2003 XLT but I really want a 2010 White STA. white is my favorite color. I also am leaving for the Air Force in January and want to take a nice roadtrip before I leave to enjoy the last freedom I have to myself. its either a STA or I get a 2013 white mustang GT California Special. I would really appreciate any leads or anything really on the Adrenalin. its the top of my wish list and I do live in Pennsylvania so id really like to keep it within reasonable distance. Help would be most appreciated. Thank you everyone, stay safe GOD Bless.

Do alot of internet shoping. There are very few. Might even have to consider another color. Also pay the shiping.

The STA is a very popular choice in Northern Alberta Canada. We have dozens in town and town only has 60,000 people. Funny how popular they are here and how rare they seem to be in the States.

There are two white ones for sale right now

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2009-Ford-Explorer-Sport-Trac-Pickup-Truck-W0QQAdIdZ523710366

http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-Ford-Adrenaline-low-kms-W0QQAdIdZ507684677

Too bad you weren't closer

Take your time and keep searching. I've been looking for several months for a v8 awd STA with no modifications. Also, like CopSTA mentioned I don't believe there are any white 2010's.

Take your time, and then be prepared to travel and or ship one. I shipped mine from MA to AZ. I also had to go away from my 20 yr habit of white trucks and buy a red one. The red and blue ones look awesome.

Latest posts