WTB: Stock tail lights for a 01-05 ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Pauling

Reaction score
My RH chrome Alteeza tail light is leaking, and after multiple repair attemps, I have decided that I am sick of dealing with it. If anyone is interested in selling their stock tail lights let me know. If someone has a RH Altezza for sale I would consider that option as well.

Thanks...

Bryan

which altezza? I might have what you are looking for. If not I also have the stock pair that can be yours for 40.00 + shipping if you have paypal. If you let me know what type of chrome altezzas you have i might have the match (their are TYC, and 2 styles of APC)

edit

looked at your pic folder and that is not the altezzas I have. sorry... but the stock ones can be yours if you want them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some stock tail lights that I'm gonna be selling within the next week or so. I just bought some euro tail lenses and like I said as soon as they come in I will looking to sell my stock tail lenses. I'll let you know!

No I have not sold them. My new tail lenses have not come in yet! Can you give me a week? I'll let them go for $40 shipped. Let me know either way.

If Jason tailights fall through, I still have my stock tailights for the 'Trac, they are 01's and I took them off about 3 years ago. Same price. e-mail me with the addy and I take paypal.

Have a good one

Bob

P.S. Jason, I ain't trying to *cut* you or anything, I just told the guy in case your proposed sale falls through, I have some tailights rather than have the guy shop around again.

Thats cool Bob! My new taillights are suppose to come in either this Thursday or Friday. If Paul wants to buy mine, thats great! If not, thats ok too! Maybe he'll buy yours. Either way, he needs some taillights!:)

Sorry it took so long to reply, things have been a bit crazy. I still need the lights, so since Big D replied first, I take his if they are still for sale.

Big D, are you OK with $50.00 shipped? If so, let me know your paypal info and I will send payment.

Thanks...

Bryan

Hey Paul! My new tail lenses just came in yesterday. Now Im selling my stock lenses. Im selling them for $40.00 shipped. I have pictures of them in my folder if you want to check them out. Anyway let me know either way!

Jason,

I have not heard from Big D, so I am assuming that he is no longer interested.

I will take your lights, all I need to know is where to send the money or your pay pal info.

Thanks...

Bryan

Hey Bryan! If you want, give me your phone number so that I can call you and give you shipping info. However, If you want you can call me at 2284936007.

Latest posts