WWW.FORDLEMON.COM

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Lukus

Reaction score
Check out the new web site. WWW.fordlemon.com This site seems to be like the original BlueOvalNews site before Ford's took them to court !

I just tried Toyotalemon.com and it redirects you to a legal site. Makes sense as Toyota doesn't make lemons :)

I just tried Toyotalemon.com and it redirects you to a legal site. Makes sense as Toyota doesn't make lemons.

...or is it actually, they make it easy for Toyota owners to get in touch with the help they need ASAP. I mean, if Toyota did not make lemons, lawyers wouldn't target them. Lawyers are all about money and Toyota must make them money.

Tom

Every car manufacturer has built a vehicle that is a "Lemon" in some buyers mind and, no doubt, has also built a few real ones. All of them have and will continue to do so. Some companies just make more than others. For Honda or Toyota, might be one in a million. For Ford or GM, might be one in 50,000. All a matter of quality levels of component parts.

Tom: all it really means is some lawyer bought out the domain name so it redirects you to their site.

The Fordlemon site is a troll. He is upset that a DEALER put aftermarket sheetmetal on the guys used Ford Taurus. and blamed FoMoCo for it. I'm a regular on the site and have been for many years and all this guy does is start flame wars.

Have a good one

Bob