x-pin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Hite

Reaction score
Does anyone have one to give out I am going to buy a 07 st? With x plan do you have to

pay dealer fees ie 295 to 595 in dealer fees?

Rick,

Someone here will need to contact you and you will need to provide some information that they will enter into a Ford database and it will spit out an X-Plan Pin for you.

As for Dealer fees? I'm not sure what you mean You should only need to pay for taxes, registration and any state regulated documentation fees. Here in Texas the documentation fee's are limited to $50, but your state may be higher and perhaps not regulated?? However $295-$595 sounds way too high for documentation fees?...You might want to get a detailed breakdown of what that's for.

...Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
You will have the FDAF Assessment and Dest/Delivery fees. Taxes and tag/reg as well.

X-Plan docs state...

No Hidden Fees! - Unlike a regular purchase/lease, dealers cannot charge for document preparation fess, vehicle preparation fees, or other administrative services. Dealer commission is paid by Ford Motor Company.

Enjoy!

I got just a couple more X-pin's, let me know if you guys need any ($1500 incentive on right now). Send me a quick e-mail.

Have a good one, DAWGS...

Last edited by a moderator:
R, I may take you up on that...I still have the option of switching to it on my order (ordered retail to give me some flexibility)...how long do you intend on having any? :)