X-plan pin needed asap

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Keller

Reaction score
As said above we are asking for a pin for the x-plan. We have a dealer waiting for the pin so we can pick up our new Fusion. Thanks to all that can help. There might be a little something extra in your stocking this chtristmas. Our email is [email protected].

Thanks agaqin

Craig & Deby Keller

I still have a couple left.

I will need your full name, addy including ZIP and the last 4 of the SSN. I call FoMoCo and get a pin from them. I was a Ford employee, but still have the access. The call will take about 5 minutes.

have a good one

Bob

P.S. Thanks Tom

Not sure if you can disclose this information or not, but how many X-Plan pins do you(employees, retirees, etc.) get per year?

It's funny you mention that, I actually started out using the Sams Club Auto Buying Program when I ordered my truck. But coincidentally the day before I took delivery of my ST, my wife's best friend offered us an X-Plan pin so we used it. Using the Sam's Buying Program I would have purchased my truck for like $50 over invoice + incentives which was not a bad deal at all. I can't recall exactly how much my savings was using the X-Plan but it was another few hundred dollars(~$300 or so) total after tax and everything.

Hey John,

We were told today that that the average savings is about 3% or around $2000. Of course if you buy a bigger car or suv then you will get more savings as there is a higher mark up on them. We were able to qualify for Ford's 4.9% financing special. It included a $250 rebate. If we went with the $1000 rebate the int. rate would be 12.9% and almost $100 more per month.

Good info; it's almost always a better overall deal to go with the lower interest rate financing. Most people don't see it, but if you run the numbers on both scenarios the savings is there. Now if you're a cash buyer, then of course the $1000 rebate is your best option.

Hey Bob,

Thanks again for the pin. We are now driving the new car and looking at the different mods that people have done on their Fusions. It was good talking to you as well. Please keep in touch.. Again we thank you ever so much.

Craig & Deby Keller

Latest posts