X Plan PIN

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andrew,

Jon has been around here a long time and knows if hiis employer can get X-Plan pin numbers. What he wants to know is if anyone can get a pin number for him. This is legal through Ford Friends and Neighbors X-Plan. I purchased my 2003 Sport Trac with an X-Plan pin I received from a good, longstanding member here.

...Rich

Seems like people would hand those numbers out like hot cakes, every new car sale helps Ford and their employees.

Which is better the "A" plan or "X" plan? I can get a vehicle thru the "X" plan at work.

Pin is XE 507 for Oshkosh truck Corp employees only (you have to show proof of employment, OSK owns MED Tech ambulance in Inidana which uses Ford Econoline chassis) I am thiinking about a new Mustang, maybe a Shelby in 07(sweet!):D and would like to know which is better. I got the trac thru a friend in Fleet and got 9k off sticker on my Adrenalin as the local phone co was purchasing 150 new vans and he slipped the deal with that package.

Unless you or a close relative is an employee of Ford, you do not qualify for A-Plan.

A-Plan is better then X-Plan.

Tom

There are limits to the number of X-Plans a person can sponsor. It depends on the restrictions of that employer. Some do not require that the person getting the X-Plan to be a family member, that's why they refer to it as the Friends and Neighbors plan.

...Rich

Latest posts