X-plan purchases

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biznaga

Reaction score
I see a lot about X-plan purchases on here.

Just how much do people save compared to hard bargining?

I got about 7 grand off my 2004 by just hard bargining. Can you save that much with the X-plan? Or did I goof?

Just curious.

Biznaga...same for me, my '04 msrp was $28700. I drove it home for $22k cash, TTL included. Felt like I made a good deal..

my 04 adrenlin was $35k and i talked them down to $28k, back when i bought the truck with 9miles back in june 04

X-plan is approx $25 over dealer invoice. the price is printed on the invoive.. you still get the incentives off as well.. You can get better deals on end of year vehicles.. i've seen adds for $500 below invoice minus incentives on 06 modles.. i looked at an 07 ST, dealer wanted $500 over invoice minus incentives... so x-plan can save you on newer modles...

troy

Hard bargaining to get invoice price vs X-plan is much Better !! Both ways get you the incentives but ONLY invoice price will get you the Bonuses. Spend $35.00 and join AQHA = $500 bonus, Military $500 . Their were 11 special offers/Bonus available in July when I purchased my 2007 ST.The Dealer makes the same profit on X-plan as invoice so they do care how they write up the deal.

You can also join the Experimental Aviation Association or, if you're eligible, the Disabled American Veterans. They are both Ford X-plan partner organizations.

All this talk about X-Plan and stuff has me confused. What exactly is all this stuff. I am 2 months too late as I bought my Trac in Sep.