XCal2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Schultz

Reaction score
I received my XCal2 today and opened the box. For whatever reason, there were no directions on how to install. I have e-mailed Wayne.

This is NOT a slam against Wayne, just a heads up if he reads this. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Terry

Lol...cool.

Oh...on a side note...I just filled up for the first time since the weekend before Katrina...Got 423 city miles on 19.3gallons. Thanks Wayne!

Also...have been keeping my foot out of it, usually only getting to 2500rpms...worth it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
423 miles on a tank???OMG!!! I barely can squeeze 300 out of mine. Guess i need to contact Wayne myself. How much are the XCal2's? Later on, Riley:cool:

I have the program loaded and just drove it a few miles ( not a good test drive ). Seems to be different and it shifts different. Wayne says the program takes a couple of days to "learn" how I drive and adjust. I filled my tank this morning and will report any mpg difference after my next fillup.

I paid $360 since I am a member here.

I love high tech stuff :D

Terry

I found that my shift points were a LOT better. Instead of that 1/2 second lull that I used to get between gears, I now get a nearly instant transition. Not a ROUGH transition, smooth, but FAST. It's worth it just for the shift points, the added power and/or mileage is just a bonus.