XCAL2

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris MacAdams 2

Reaction score
This is to those who have the xcal. What kind of differences can i expect, i just ordered it today from EE and it was between this or the y-pipe from zabtech. i intend to get the y-pipe anyways but i went with the xcal for now, tell me what you have seen in Changes, thanks in advanced , Chris

More power, better fuel mileage, improved shifting (which could lead to longer tranny life), and a happy right foot.

Yes there is a noticeable difference, it's probably the thing that made the most difference on my ST, and I'd be willing to bet that every member that has one would say the same thing.

I have a list of mods in my profile.

Chris, You made a good choice in the XCal 2, check my profile also for a list of mods. Keep in mind that when you get the Y-pipe you may need to have EE or BamaChips tweek the tune(s) on your XCal 2 for it. Tell EE all the upcomming mods you intend to make and your XCal 2 tunes will come close to being adjusted correctly. :)

When you punch on the gas and really get her legs moving you will notice the XCal. There is no denying an improvement.