Xcal3 tuner for gen 2 V8

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike S 3

Reaction score
For sale is my XCal tuner purchased from Torrie at Fast Parts Network. My truck has been returned to stock so it is ready to go on a new truck. Comes with an 87 and 91 Octane performance tunes, and an 87 MPG tune. Not sure of the ECU code but will check soon.

$200 + shipping.

Ok sure thing, Paypal is fine. You will like it, i just don't feel like I need it for my daily driver. the tunes are a very noticeable difference!

they should be, but I will check the ECU version tonight, meant to last night but did not get a chance. You can email your VIN to Torrie and he should be able to tell you yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe there is a label on the ECU. It is in the engine bay, on the passenger side firewall. If you can't find it there, send an email to Torrie at [email protected] with your VIN and he can tell you. How about $210 total?

Not sure about Gen 2. GL

Last edited by a moderator:
some of the early gen2's. Put a sticker on the AC line close to the firewall. Then some didnt. I think latter on they didnt.

There is a pic some where in the mesage board of a gen2 sticker.

My gen 2 was done off the VIN number

Todd Z

One thing about Torrie.If he still does it. thats a one time price. He will retune when you need.

$210 + $150 = $360 :banghead:

Latest posts