Zabtecks New Toy.... :-)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
Just a new toy to play with ..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Let the burnouts begin !!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Todd Z

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! Always buy cars within the family of FORD. Nice looking stang. Is that the v-6 version with the pony package?

<Dad got an 05 Roush Stage 1 Stang. Hardly ever drives it and its got like 3k miles on it.

It looks to be the V6. We know Todd he will have it performing and it will handle better than the V8....:D

Gary;

All Stang's are all real ... Some are just meant for "other things".

Todd's appears to be the V-6 version, a real nice machine. Black is awesome, just really tough for me south of the Mason-Dixon line due to the heat.

In addition to the burnouts, let the mods begin !!! There may be no other vehicle with more opportunities to mod. Stangs are very personal, you gotta own one to understand...

Thanks for the post Todd.:D

LOL....

Yeah it is a Temporary toy for the time being, It will go back in about 2 weeks....

IT is a 2008 v6 auto. 300 miles.

It it a 1 wheel peal, non posi, but It is nice, roomy, comfortable and sounds decent when you floor it....

Nice car though, roomy, drives nice, goes good too for the 4.0....

1 Zabteck TB already installed !!!!!

Will see what goodies I can make for it.... LOL

Ken,

I have 1 modified GT throttle body in stock for your car, Priced to sell....

Todd Z

Shop up the street from mine did a turbo on a V6 and it's now pushing close to 400 HP. Nice body kit on it as well. Todd go to Steeda.com and see what parts they have. You pay a nice premium for Steeda. You can probably come up with some ideas for your own Stang parts.