01-05 oem fog light kit for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomas weldon

Reaction score
i have a brand new in the box ford fog light kit for sale that i bought and will not be using as i am putting different fog lights on the brush guard instead. i am wanting $130.00 plus $12.00 for shipping. i can email you a pictures of the kit. it comes with all mounting hardware and instructions. if you are interested you can email me at [email protected] i take paypal or will take money order. thanks. tom

Hey Tom. I have a question. Does the kit come w/ a switch for the inside to turn the fog lights on or do you have to buy some type of toggle switch?

i'm not sure, but i will check the switch and instructions to see if i can find out. it will be monday or tuesday because i planning on going bobcat hunting this w/e. tom

charles,it look like the switch that ford provides mounts under the head light switch to the left of where the trim panel is under the steering column. you probably can mount it in a different place if the wire is long enough. based on the instructions that come will it, it looks fairly easy to install. tom.