01 Sport Trac Tail lights 4 Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHRIS DAVIS 2

Reaction score
i have new tail lights that i just got and put on about 2 weeks ago but now i want euros is anyone needing them ifso leave a message and how much for the set. thanks also i live in al :D

Last edited by a moderator:
They are ford. I had a guy barley bump into my tailgate with no damage to anything but i have a friend that worked with my insurance and they painted my whole truck and put new headlights and tail lights. but there is not a thing wrong with them just want euros. I am at work right now but i will get pics up. But they are just like the stock ones that came on it.:D

I really only need the Passenger side one, maybe Mike needs the drivers side one? That would be to perfect though.....

I don't know, $50 plus shipping?

Well i am home now jeff if you want to know anything else. Also for everyone else i still have the driver side if anyone is needing it. Mike where you needing both or just one. Just let me know and i will pack it and ship it.

I was thinking $50 for both, I guess I just assumed you didn't want to sell just one. Sorry for the mis understanding.

Zip code is 44131

I was thinking $50 for both, I guess I just assumed you didn't want to sell just one. Sorry for the mis understanding.

Zip code is 44131

well i still have the driver side for sale if anyone needs it. jeff it is getting taken care of and i will be sending you my paypal account. thanks again

48-50 total shipping and all, that is with ups ground and it would be there in two days. Just let me know what you think. Jeff you got mail.