01 ST parts

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad stickel

Reaction score
I sold my ST and now I need to get rid of parts.

Instrument cluster shows 79k $30 (sent Don paypal invoice , sale pending)

FACTORY SUB with amp $30 I dont have the harness( found the cover that snaps over sub) shipping will run about $27 to the lower 48

rear seat grey perfect $15 wont ship take this and I will give you all the misc stuff I have left. Door panels, interior plastic, mouldings and seals, radio bezel, dome light, seat belts, etc..

if you need pics I can get them down and send you a pic. If anyone wants to see my feedback on ebay "5-keepers" is my user name

thanks

)

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone from Central Ohio is coming to Louisville and wouldn't mind bringing the rear seat, I would like it.

Chad... check the thread "<b><u>is there a project on how to</u> by Keith W</b>" over in the Sport Trac forum... I think he may be looking for a rear window motor. You guys might want to get in contact...

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you in Ohio? Im very interested in the oem cover and will be headed to columbus next weekend shoot me an email and well work something out..

it would be really awesome if you have the trim piece that goes over the bottom of the b-pillar on the drivers side, just in case you dont know thats the pillar right behind the drivers seat but in front of the back seat. i scratched mine to hell with a dumb cheap speaker installation when i was sixteen. its been bugging me since

I think that I replied to everyone via email. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Yes that is correct $20 for the entire rear seat. I figured JR would trash mine so I would have a spare to put in it when he got older. sold the truck no longer need it.

Nobody needs a cluster? came from a crash I check it and it works perfectly.

You wrote: "I have all (I think) of the weather stripping for the doors and windows $20"

Is this new? If so, I will take it. Mine keeps falling down in the back passenger door of my '03. I considered using some sort of adhesive, but wondered if I should just replace it.

no the weather strip is from a 15k mile crash truck hit in the front. I will have to make sure I have all the strip for the doors. I only kept the stuff that was useable( no damage) or in great shape

I dug half the stuff out tonight and sent pics to people. I am in for the night so I will have to dig them down tommorow.

The cluster I have came from a different crash if anyone is wondering

Thanks

chad