02 sport trac in Cincy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cov man

Reaction score
Considering selling my silver sport trac, the only reason I would sell this one is to buy that 5.0 that I see listed here lol! Wife drove it for years but its been driving maybe once every two weeks for the past 6 months. Runs great, lots of little things needed, fuel gauge doesn't work, fuel pump needed (runs great, just need to crank it a few times for it to start). Upgraded Rancho shocks, TT, snow tires, newer 4x4 module, remote start, tinted windows all the way around, CD player doesn't work, brake light on, very extensive maintenance records, rust on the brush guards, body in decent condition (no rust), slight vibration in the front wheel (can get this fixed since I have to do it anyway). Bought it from the original owner. I wasn't really prepared to sell so I can take care of some of these things if there is anyone within driving distance to Cincy who would be interested. I don't know if I ever posted pics on here but I can see if I can figure it out.
bfe5b4312df9e0aa9a80618985c4097e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts