'04 Body Lift

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cris Laroco

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything. Is there anybody that has done the PA body lift to their '04 ST? The only reason I ask is because they only list the 01-02 for the application. I've already done the TT/shackle lift and I'm looking for a little bit more. Will this kit fit my '04? Are there any significant modifications that need to be done to get it to fit?

Thanks.

I believe they are the exact same, Hopefully some one can confirm.. Could also call the manufacturer and find out. I do know there are other manufacturers that make body lifts that fit up to the 05's..

Todd Z

I installed the PA Body Lift on my 03 with no problems. Im pretty sure it will work on the 04 as well. Even if you call, Im not sure if they will actually tell you that it will work for the 04, all they will say is its not listed for that year, etc. Kinda cover their butts incase something happens I guess.

The PA Body lift is only good upto the 2002 model year ST. I have asked them if it will fit the 2003 and I was told NO. I have also asked a 4x4 shop near me if they would use it, and they said NO because PA told them it will not fit.

Hey Todd, do you happen to remember what manufacturers do sell lift kits up to the '05s? I'm pretty sure that I'm going to try the lift anyways, but I thought that I'd ask if anybody's done it before.

Thanks again.