'07 build date?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Lehto

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a new '07 ST (to take advantage of the 0%APR on '07s). I was wondering if someone could track down the build date info for me (so I'll know what I'm getting in to regarding Job1, Job2, etc)?

VIN is 1FMEU51837UA26442

Thanks

Hopefully someone will chime in that can help, but my suggestion would be to ask your salesperson to look it up. Also, it might be on the invoice so ask to see the Dealer Invoice on the vehicle.

Thanks for the help guys. I'll probably end up having the dealer look it up. It's a couple of hours away from me, so my resources are a bit limited at this point. I just wanted to get ahead of the game a bit because if I do decide to drive over to look at it and/or buy it I'm going to want to make sure all applicable TSB's, etc are taken care of before I go.

Look at the inside door handles. Job 1 will be flat across the armrests, and job 2 have finger cups to close the door with.

Go to Blue Oval Forums and then to Ford Employee forum and finally to the Vehicle Locater sub-forum.

Then post you VIN....

Blueovalforums,com/forums

Job 2, which includes the modified interior door pulls and the power sliding rear window, was started in late July last year.

Are Job 2 modified door pulls available / able to be put on a Job 1 ?

That's the one thing I dislike about my wifes Trac (2007, XLT, 4.6, 4x4).

Well, ok, the gas mileage also sucks.

Thank you Dingo. I'm certain new panels are much more $$ and trouble than I'm willing to invest.

I may look into modifying the existing arm rests and having them wrapped in leather.

Or better yet I'll leave them alone, I drive it _maybe_ once a week, the wife drives it daily and

doesn't mind them as they are.

Latest posts