07+ Door Speakers

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Kulbaba

Reaction score
Does one have to take off the entire door panel on these new model ST's or does that one panel around the speaker come off separately?

Thanks!

It's pretty easy. 2 trim pieces, 6 screws and lift.

On the back, 3 trim pieces, 6 screws, and lift.

Sounds good, sounds like my first gen. I was just thinking it could have been done with the one panel, but that would be too user friendly ;) I should have known better :\

I haven't yet.

Im not worried about it, it was just something that came to mind when I see the lines on the door panel, almost looks like thats what they did.

Im working on a sub... I might end up cutting my back seat again to fit a larger ported box. Im in love with the JL W7 series I have in my Gen1, but almost want to try something more SQ orientated this time around, maybe something from Image Dynamics.

This vehicle is a pain to get any big enclosure into :) But so was my first one.

Where are the speaker signals crossed over, the headunit? Anyone have a complete diagram of the Nav system wiring? Including colors of wires, etc?

I'm running Boston Acoustics SL80s.

I'm secretly having an affair with them. I'm in love.